When it comes to your four legged family members, South Lake Tahoe is as pet friendly a town as they come.
Experience dedicated parks, beaches, and scenic hiking trails so your furry friendly family member can enjoy a vacation with you. Our team at Hotel Azure is proud to be among the few Dog Friendly Hotels in South Lake Tahoe which welcome your pets with open arms; we even get them their own doggie bed, food bowl, and treats to make sure they feel as welcome as you.
Please be sure to take your leash (and a little baggie) with you when you are walking through the hotel or exploring the trails around town. Cost per dog is $25 per night (plus tax) which includes:
• Dog bed
• Dog Bowl
• Welcome dog treat
• Doggie bag
Hotel Azures Dog Policy:
• Service Dogs are complimentary
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the rooms
• The dogs noise must not interrupt other hotel guests
• Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
• Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
• Please refrain from bringing dogs to our pool & hot tub area, fitness room, or games room
• Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
Pet Friendly Places and Parks in South Lake Tahoe
Fallen Leaf Lake
If you are looking for a tranquil place to take your furry friend be sure to hike to this dog friendly beach for a day of play.
Bijou Community Dog Park
A quick walk from Hotel Azure is Bijou Community Park which has an area specific for dogs so your furry loved one can socialize and play.
For a full list of Pet Friendly restaurants please contact our Guest Services department at 1.800.877.1466