Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack
How to take advantage of the Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack
South Lake Tahoe has already received over 100" of snow fall and there is plenty more in the forecast! We invite you to take advantage of this years fabulous winter conditions and to stay beyond the weekend and enjoy the plethora of Lake Tahoe Ski Resorts. And after an exhilarating day on the hill relax and unwind in our newly renovated guestrooms and our fantastic hot tub.
Here are some suggestions on how to take advantage of your Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack:
1. Purchase your Ski Lake Tahoe Six-Pack ticket here.
2. Start to plan on which mountains you want to dominate in Lake Tahoe. (With so many to choose from our favorites are South Lake Tahoe's very own Heavenly, Kirkwood, and Sierra-at-Tahoe.)
3. Get your gear tuned up because it’s gonna get a workout
4. Grab a buddy and book your room at Hotel Azure by taking advantage of our Stay Longer Stay More offer
5. Head up the mountains and experience the thrill of skiing in South Lake Tahoe! Be sure to take lots of photos to give your friends ski envy.
6. Pace yourself! You’ve got 6 days to brag about how great your day was on the hills.
Photo: Kirkwood Ski Resort
With this package you get: 6 tickets valid at Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Rose–Ski Tahoe, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows and/or NorthStar. And while supplies last a 7th (FREE) ticket is valid at Heavenly, Kirkwood, Mt. Rose-Ski Tahoe, Sierra-at-Tahoe, Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows or Northstar California.
We look forward to seeing you on the hill!!