Travelling in the 'New Normal'
South Lake Tahoe is now opening for travel and Hotel Azure is preparing to welcome guests back, starting Friday June 12th. We believe in creating Awesome Lake Tahoe Experiences for all our guests and at our core is the safety and security of our loyal guests..
We want to welcome you back in the safest way possible and to do so we have a few guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our guests and employees.
Here are a few tips for travel in the ‘new normal’:
- If you are sick, stay home. South Lake Tahoe will still be here once you are in good health.
- Please continue to practice social distancing by keeping 6ft/2m away from others in the hotel, in the community, and while enjoying our parks.
- Frequently wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water to keep germs at bay.
- Please be kind to others. As we start to adventure again everyone has a different comfort level when around others. Please give a smile or wave and provide lots of space and cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Our town provides epic mountains, gorgeous beaches, and miles of alpine trails for exploration. We encourage you to explore beyond the boundaries of South Lake Tahoe to soak up nature and create memories for years to come.
Following the guidance from CDPH and CALOSHA we have changed some of our services to maintain a safe environment for you so you can travel with confidence. Here are some highlights of what to expect when you next stay with us:
- We have flexible booking options so you do not feel pressured to travel if you are sick.
- A Guest Health Declaration form is required during check-in to ensure the safety of our guests.
- One person per travel party may enter the lobby to check-in with the Front Desk.
- Our staff is subject to frequent temperature checks.
- Daily housekeeping has been suspended until further notice. We have amenity kits available upon request.
- The pool may be opened in accordance CDPH guidelines. Physical Distancing of 6ft/2m is encouraged in the Pool Area.
- Social distancing of 6ft/2m from other parties is encouraged throughout the hotel.
- Our staff is frequently cleaning high touch point areas, such as elevator buttons, hand railings, and door handles on a regular basis.
- Express Check-out is available for a touch-less departure after your stay.
- For a full list of what Hotel Azure is doing to keep you safe during your travels please click here.
For additional information, please call our Guest Services team at 1.800.877.1466 or email [email protected] to inquire about traveling to South Lake Tahoe.