South Lake Tahoe’s Most Dog-Friendly Hotel
Lake Tahoe is one of the best places to take a vacation with your furry family member. Explore beautiful parks, beaches, and scenic hiking trails during the day, and stay at Hotel Azure at night. Hotel Azure is proud to be one of the only dog-friendly hotels in South Lake Tahoe. We love having your pets come to stay with us!
Your dog is just as treasured of a guest as you are. Each pup can stay for $25 per night, which includes the following amenities to make them feel right at home:
• A comfortable dog bed
• A dog bowl to stay hydrated after a long day of exploring.
• Doggie bags, so you aren’t unprepared in case of an accident
• A welcome treat, because we want your dog to know how happy we are that they’re there!
Don’t forget to bring a leash and extra dog bags for when you’re working through the hotel or exploring the rest of what South Lake Tahoe has to offer. If you have any questions about dog-friendly restaurants or surrounding attractions our Guest Services team is pleased to help you or click here.
Hotel Azures Dog Policy is as follows:
• Service Dogs are complimentary
• Dogs must not be left unattended in the rooms
• Noise from dogs must not interrupt other hotel guests
• Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times
• Owners will be responsible for any extra cleaning required due to excessive mess or damage to hotel property
• Dogs are not allowed in our pool & hot tub area, fitness room, or games room
• Contact details to be provided to the front desk in case of an emergency
Pet-Friendly Places and Parks in South Lake Tahoe
Need some ideas about where to take your pup while you’re exploring beautiful Lake Tahoe together? Here are a couple of our favorite pet-friendly places in the area or Click Here.
Fallen Leaf Lake
Looking for somewhere tranquil to take your furry friend? Check out Fallen Leaf Lake; this dog-friendly beach is a perfect place for your dog to frolic with other pups while you enjoy the scenery.
Bijou Community Dog Park
This dog park is a quick walk from Hotel Azure, with an area-specific for dogs so your furry loved ones can socialize and play.
If you and your dog love to hike together, look no further than Echo Lakes. These two beautiful lakes are surrounded with dog-friendly hiking trails and feature a water taxi that will take you and your pup on a journey across the lake in the summer.
Are you ready to take your dog on the best vacation yet? Book a room with Hotel Azure Tahoe today. Check out all of our accommodation options here, or give us a call at 1-800-877-1466. We’re excited to meet you and your favorite furry friends!